• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Pedersoli Maple Stocked .50 Fast Twist Missouri River Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
The above title pretty much says it all, I’m on the hunt for a Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken with a maple stock only, and in .50 with the fast twist 1 in 24” barrel for conical bullets. It needs to be new or in like new condition, please either post or send me a private message...I’ll quickly reply. I’m hopeful there’s one out there that’s available...

Thanks Remington1858, good to talk to you and make your acquaintance! Be safe, stay well and keep yer powder dry. I’m still lookin fer a fast twist maple stocked .50 Hawken...anybody else got one???

Still looking, hoping to find one soon, or I guess I’ll go retail...thanks guys!

Attention ALL...beware of SCAMMERS lurking the “for sale/wanted” threads on this forum!!! I ALMOST fell for a “really great deal” on an MR Hawken...exactly the same rifle I’m looking for, before finally smelling ROTTEN RAT!!! I won’t post username here publicly, but have shared with moderators...hopefully they’ll shut that bogus scammer username DOWN!!! Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, (but the alleged seller is acting suspiciously aloof and sketchy)...it is!!!

Thank you, Alaskagrizz49. Good advice... You did the right thing, notifying the moderators directly, and probably saved somebody else some grief!

Good luck in your quest. I hope you find your rifle!

Notchy Bob

Might anyone here know of a Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken in a maple stock with the fast twist .50 barrel available, still looking...

I just noticed that I never put an acceptable price range on this wanted ad of mine: $600 to $1200 depending on condition...anybody, please?

Please reclassify this ad as “Withdrawn”. I’ve now come to agreement with Remington1858, on the beautiful rifle he offered me here...very soon after posting this thread. Many thanks to all here on this incredible resource!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back