• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 2nd Gen Colt Baby Dragoon (pocket pistol)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 43911

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just got this last week from this forum, has the original box and paperwork. Something else has come up and the funds are needed for it, this gun is unfired and if I'm not going to shoot it I will not keep it.
Bore and charge holes are perfect, action is very good, brass mold included.
Selling for what I have in it $450 to your door, PayPal F&F or money order. More pictures to follow.

Attachments

• IMG_3731[1].JPG
    IMG_3731[1].JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3732[1].JPG
    IMG_3732[1].JPG
    68 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3733[1].JPG
    IMG_3733[1].JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 123
The case color was as you see it, faded away. I cleaned the trigger guard and back-strap only and they were removed for cleaning (not as tarnished as picture ether). I think the picture used by last owner was a few years old (post #2 above).
When I received it this past Saturday I was not concerned about the case color as near all originals would do this and look this way by now and if kept was going to be a shooter, I don't own guns to put them in a safe.

If anyone is interested I will do $425 to the door.
I can get by without selling but would make the purchase of a repro Paterson I have a line on easier .

Final final ;) price drop as I have a couple of purchases going at the same time. $375 to your door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back