• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another happy customer of Two Feathers!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavinm28

32 Cal
Reaction score
I recently bought a hammerstall from Two Feathers. I gave him the dimensions and a few pictures, and he kept me updated on the process, including asking if I would like a bit of personalization by adding stampings. I got the hammerstall, custom fitted and stamped, in a matter of about 6 days. And it was for a price pretty similar to what most muzzleloading places charge for just a run-of-the-mill plain one, which isn't always perfectly fit for the hammer/frizzen. He really cares that the product is to the customer's liking. It's almost redundant at this point, seeing how many good reviews Two Feathers has on here, but go to him/The Mountain Man Emporium if you need any muzzleloading/frontiersman equipment. I know I will.

Gavinm28, Cowboy:
Thank both of you very much.
I appreciate your nice comments. Public comments like these keep me in business.
I'm happy that folks know they can count on me and my wares to be the best that they can be.
Buy American!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back