• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Powderhorn w/ strap wanted

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdlowe

Pilgrim
Reaction score
It’s time to upgrade my generic, boring horn to something nice. Looking for a nice horn with a decent strap already affixed. Would prefer something appropriate to 1840 or earlier. Right hand carry for an average sized man. I’ll send a check or pay digitally thru paypal F&F. Not gonna make an unnecessary trip to the Post Office at this time.

Reply or PM me with what you have.

Thanks,
Dave

I am going to sale my collection of over 150 powder horns all with straps. PM me and we can discuss style of horn.

Thanks

Ray

Saw your post.
11" Powder horn, brass button pour spout will accept threaded measure type pour tops. There is an acorn screw in/out button on plug for easy filling/emptying. There is a 48"X 1/2"wide, black leather braided strap included. The picture horn was an early production by Wm. (Wild Willy) Frankfort of western PA fame. If you're not sure who he is, want to know about him. Go here ( Wild Willy's Powder Horns and Scrimshaw.) by copy and pasting as I posted it. The horn was made and scrimmed by Willy in 1992, the first full year he professionally worked; he started in mid-1991. The horn has a Stampeding Buffalo Bull coming at you; as well as some trim lines and framing. The opposite side is blank for possibly a His Horn name space or other scrimming by you or who you'd want to put it on. It is 27 years old made, by a master in HIS early beginnings. Dropped the price to $250.00 includes S&H & Ins. If interested, PM, Message or email [email protected] w/ HORN in subject.
upload_2019-1-27_13-9-38.png upload_2019-1-27_13-10-9.png

Attachments

Thank you for your reply but I’ve found what I was looking for. Admins, I’m no longer looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back