• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

July 2020 Postal Match - Bear Hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Targets are in the mail. Shot them with my Jim Chambers Flintlock Pistol.
If it's not against the rules Marc, I'd like to shoot them with my rifle also.

I've never engaged in any of these shoots, but have a question. Is it admissible to put a dab of red paint on the bull or attach a small sticky piece of paper or something or must the targets be as they come off of your printer? Not trying to get an unfair advantage, but sadly I admit that my eyes aren't what they once were and I'd struggle to sight on the bull without a bit of color.

I've never engaged in any of these shoots, but have a question. Is it admissible to put a dab of red paint on the bull or attach a small sticky piece of paper or something or must the targets be as they come off of your printer? Not trying to get an unfair advantage, but sadly I admit that my eyes aren't what they once were and I'd struggle to sight on the bull without a bit of color.
I feel your pain. I'm guessing most here do. I'm sorry, I'm going to say shoot the target as printed. But stay tuned for the August shoot because it will be a target you make and you will be able to use the color of your choice on the "bullseye" for contrast.

Marc, Two more targets in the mail, shot with my rifle. which this time is a rifle built by a gentleman named Gary Joplin, who is now deceased, may he Rest in Peace. .45 cal Kentucky style 44" Green River barrel if I'm correct.

Send me a SASE, business size. I'll print it and mail it to you. :thumb:

Thank you for the offer but I can't ask you to do that. I'm kind of stubborn about asking for favors.

If I want to shoot i'll have to find a way or just stick to my hunting and woods walks.

MtnMan, if you have a library close by maybe you could use a computer and printer there? Most charge a few cents per copy.

I have a library here. We can use the computers for one half hour only. It would take me that long to get to this forum. The librarian lady is not the friendly type. She yelled at me last time I was in there because I dared to ask how the internet was affecting the library. Very touchy. Hard as nails. Mean.

Shot um and sent them back to you. Thanks Marc.

Not sure what I was thinking when I posted that. Dang carrot juice.....

Back