• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jim Chamber' kits...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GANGGREEN

45 Cal.
Reaction score
OK, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but on Mr. Chambers' website, I can't find a Lancaster kit but there is one listed on the price sheet. If anyone can tell me how to find the kit on the website (or elsewhere) it would be appreciated, but if not, I'd just like to know a bit about it. Is it an earlier Lancaster or later period? 42" barrel? Lock and triggers included with kit?

I'm also looking at the Isaac Haines kit and the 38" barrel isn't a horrible idea since this will likely be a hunting rifle for myself, but I wish to do my due diligence before ordering anything (if I go this route). I do intend to call later this morning and chat about some of the options, so I'll get the answer at some point, but I can't be the only board member who's looked for the Lancaster kit and can't find it.

I just spoke to Mrs. Chambers and had all of my questions answered and actually ordered my kit. I'll be providing my own stock wood, but went with the "Haines light" profile with a .50 B-weight barrel, which isn't listed as an option on their website. I'm glad that I called and excited to see the kit, even though I'll end up waiting a bit longer because I'm providing my own stock wood and will need to wait for that process.

I just spoke to Mrs. Chambers and had all of my questions answered and actually ordered my kit. I'll be providing my own stock wood, but went with the "Haines light" profile with a .50 B-weight barrel, which isn't listed as an option on their website. I'm glad that I called and excited to see the kit, even though I'll end up waiting a bit longer because I'm providing my own stock wood and will need to wait for that process.
That’s the same model I have but in left hand. Wise choice.

Latest posts

Back