• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

any berks county (Kutztown area ) black powder friendly clubs ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bldtrailer

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just moved from Trout Run (could shoot in back yard) to Kutztown berks county and I would like to find a Black powder friendly or muzzleloader club with range.
Thanks Tom

Topton Gun Club is a good local club. It is not muzzleloader only, but a great local gun club! I live in Mertztown just down the road and have been a member for over 30 years. They have a website www.toptonfishandgame.com, hope this helps! I go up and shoot my flinter a lot up there.

Ontelaunee Rod and Gun Club in New Tripoli is also friendly. One of the range masters I bumped in to there used to be a competitive long range BP shooter.

Latest posts

Back