• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Do you think black powder will become scarce?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that line of thinking would be reactive - that is, an action that follows the point when damage has been inflicted. Perhaps its better to eliminate the threat on the way to your doorstep. Stop that bag carrying SOB in his tracks. So to speak...
Outlaw the bag. And/or stop doing whatever it is that causing people to leave you such a special personal gift.

Who thought TP would be scarce, or rubbing alcohol, or facemasks and other medical devices and equipment?

Anything can and will happen when humans are involved, and the more humans, the more is going to happen.

To blow off or poo-poo any of the possible causes, particularly the most acute and likely ones. is to invite disappointment and disaster.

Such issues need to be met frankly, directly and head on.

Last edited:
Shipment of hazardous materials is the turf of the Department of Transportation (DOT). BTW: DOT is the reason hazmat placarded trucks stop at all railroad tracks.

Perhaps you might want to take a look around you. It ain't the 50s, 60s, or 70s anymore...

Yep and it surely ain't the 1870s some tin hat wearers here are living in. 🤑

Shipment of hazardous materials is the turf of the Department of Transportation (DOT). BTW: DOT is the reason hazmat placarded trucks stop at all railroad tracks.

Yep, but the DOT does not mandate any carrier fees.

That carriers charge fees is like Wal Mart and Dick's stopping the sales of certain items.

Make it harder to get,, lessen the number of people involved, makes it easier to control and eliminate.

Ergo "scarcer"

Make it harder to get,, lessen the number of people involved, makes it easier to control and eliminate.

Ergo "scarcer"

I thought we had already established that it's actually easier to get now.

You also said there were 4 GOEX distributors in Colorado, when their own website says there are none.

I said dealers not distributors.
You obviously didn't use the map link I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back