• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pietta 1860 Army Colt .44 Nickel/Gold/Ivory model. Unfired.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyhigh315

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi,

This is a Pietta plated .44, unfired with faux gold cylinder and chrome plate frame and barrel with faux Ivory grips
20200516_070825_resized.jpg
. Unfired.

$250

Hi,

There are a few imperfections in the chrome plating, i.e. a few pinholes on the trigger guard and one on the hammer. The asking price reflects that this is a never-fired, nice-looking (albeit not pristine or museum quality) revolver.

Thanks!

Very happy with the gun! Has the normal Italian issue of too-tight tolerances, but...

Shaun was a pleasure to deal with.

Mike

'morning,

Steel frame with chrome plating. I don't believe that they every used the brass frames for these pistols.

Mike

The owner of this advertisement told me today that although he as sold a few other pistols on the forum, this one has not been sold so, it is still for sale.
Hopefully he will show up here and reaffirm this.

Hi

My mistake. I was confused about which 1860 we were talking about. I did, indeed sell the fancy-looking one. I had another ad up for a Pietta 1860 in blue with Slix-Shot nipples. I thought that's what we were talking about.

My apologies for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back