• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE For sale or trade, new/old Pedersoli .45 Percussion, 38"never fired.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ames and you other guys, listen closely. I have told you, the rifle is new, unfired, with a mirror bore. I am not the most computer savy, but if some one will be so nice, as to type me a step by step, on how to post pics, I would really appreciate it. I resent the "don't want to give too much info" away as if I am some type of con artist. Pm me and I will give you my ph# good enough. I had 3 strokes in one day, over 2 years ago, and my comprehension is not as good as It used to be, therefore I ask you to help me post the pics, or learn how, instead of making behind the hand remarks. As a result of my strokes, I am 85% paralyzed on my right leg, and right hand about 50%. I would think the members on here were a little more polite but that may not be the case.
Click on this link to see the thread I made about how to post pictures on the forum.

https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/threads/posting-a-picture-on-the-forum.115183/
If you are running a computer and have never done the "copy" and "paste" thing this is how it works:

If you have a "mouse" to move your cursor around the screen, it has two buttons on the top of it. One on the left side and one on the right side.

Go to the source of the picture you want to show and hold the cursor arrow over it. Press the right mouse button. That will open a small screen that gives you several options. One of these will be "Copy". Click once on the Copy selection.
That will store the picture in your computers temporary memory.

Now, come back to the MLF and when you get to the place you want to show the picture, press the right mouse button again.
This time, instead of pressing "Copy", press the "Paste" button.
Your computer will put the picture you copied into your post.

If you have several pictures, go back to the source and repeat the right button/copy thing again.
That will remove the old picture from the computers memory and put the new picture into it.
Then, come back to the MLF and Paste in the next picture.

That's about as simple as posting a picture can get.

Thats a VERY nice piece. If it were not for the "V" word killing me to death dead and non living economically I would by that! I'm bettin it will be an absolute shooter.

And as for the too much information remark....DO NOT GET PANTIES IN A BUNCH....he not at all worried about you its the 7.3 billion other people in the world that can see anything here. Thats why Mr. Zonie always warns again giving phone # and/or address out here, A PM cant be seen by 7.3 billion folks, only one. Lots safer!!

Back