• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Kodiak .58

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMcK

32 Cal
Reaction score
I sold this fine weapon to a gentleman in Missouri.
Thanks for the interest from the other parties that contacted me.

Regards,
Mike

To all:

When you sell something you've advertised on the forum classified's, please go into that ad and make a post that just says the item has been sold.
That will do two things. First, it will move the ad up to the top of the index where it can be easily found. Second, it tells me and the others that the item has been sold.
When I see the owner of the thread post that it has been sold, I then change the banner to read SOLD, and lock the thread.

If you do as MikeMcK did and make a brand new post saying that something has been sold, I have to go thru all of the threads the person has made to try to find the item so that I can change the banner and lock the thread. This takes time and if the seller has more than one item with a similar name, there's a good chance I will close the wrong one.

In this case, I think I found the right ad so I changed the banner and closed it but I had to get back to the bottom of page 2 in the index to find it.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back