• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Idaho ! I'm also new to the forum even though I've been an avid shooter for several decades.
Great to see young history buffs like yourself come aboard , I'm sure you will make many new friends in the black powder fraternity. Hopefully you will infect a few of your friends with this very enjoyable life-long family affliction :thumb:

Welcome from Idaho ! I'm also new to the forum even though I've been an avid shooter for several decades.
Great to see young history buffs like yourself come aboard , I'm sure you will make many new friends in the black powder fraternity. Hopefully you will infect a few of your friends with this very enjoyable life-long family affliction :thumb:
I have already infected one! Although he hasn't entirely come to the dark side yet he uses a percussion lolol. I will get him sparking flint soon enough...

Back