• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midway USA has real BP in stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently waiting for Graf's to restock so I can restock. Quite a run on powder a few weeks ago. You know...because black powder and toilet paper will protect the population from the virus.
Or is it black powder will protect your toilet paper from the population with a virus? I cant keep the logic straight anymore.

Horrible price.

Graf’s, Powder Inc., and others are about half that cost and sometimes run free hazmat specials.

Need to do a bit of a fact check here. Right now no one has free hazmat. If you are interested in only buying 2 pounds Midway is cheaper then Grafs. Midway with hazmat and shipping is $33.31 per pound and Grafs is $33.92. Powder Inc you must buy 5 pounds and is $33.40 per pound. Midway's limit is 2 pounds. Granted the more you buy the price goes down but some people don't want to store a lot of powder or don't use a lot of powder or local law may limit the amount you have on hand. The prices I got were for Olde Eynsford. So fact is not a horrible price.

Dave

Quantity limit of 2. After shipping & hazmat it comes out to $30.00 a pound... No thanks.

Charlie_Brown_-_AAUGH!.jpg

Agreed!
Luckily, I mitigate the impact of the standard Hazmat fee by stocking up when I order powder. And I think...(iirc) Graf & Son has flat rate shipping, so it really drops the price per pound.

LD

Need to do a bit of a fact check here. Right now no one has free hazmat. If you are interested in only buying 2 pounds Midway is cheaper then Grafs. Midway with hazmat and shipping is $33.31 per pound and Grafs is $33.92. Powder Inc you must buy 5 pounds and is $33.40 per pound. Midway's limit is 2 pounds. Granted the more you buy the price goes down but some people don't want to store a lot of powder or don't use a lot of powder or local law may limit the amount you have on hand. The prices I got were for Olde Eynsford. So fact is not a horrible price.
OR I can order 5 lbs. of Graf's reenactor powder, which works great for blanks, AND I've tried it and it works fine for hunting, and the total cost to me per pound would be $20.48. Not going to win any State Championships with it, but since the private ranges are all closed here, I'm left to plinking, and ground hog hunting. IF I ordered 10 lbs. the price is $18.24 per pound. So...,

LD

:ghostly:
I just ordered a couple of pounds of Ol' Eynsford... let me check.

$11.99 for the 2 lbs.
$11.99 for the 2 lbs. !! What, no way!:dunno::ghostly: Ya gotta to be foolin me.
I know you gas is cheaper than ours, even your liquor& beer,now you tell me you shootin powder is cheaper too. Even your women are good looking.
I'll bet your bum wad is free also.
Fred

That $11.99 is the Hazmat fee for the 2 pounds and not for the powder itself. The total charge is $66.62 for 2 pounds including Hazmat and sales tax or $33.31 per pound. But your right on the cheaper gas, good looking women and liquor and beer prices. Not sure what bum wad is!! :dunno:

Latest posts

Back