• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

BRITSMOOTHY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope this is the right place, have not heard out of you for a while how are you doing hope all is well. I like your hunting posts and worried that perhaps you may be a bit under the weather hope not. Stay well.

Thank you fellers.
I am ok thank you.
There are many suffering far worse than me at the moment.

Not set alight a charge for what seems ages now. My short Bess has been made ready for about two weeks now but we have not got out yet.
The year is hurtling by isn't it.
Sincere best wishes to all.

B.

Good to hear from you with all that's going on in the world it is nice to check in once in awhile, that and when the site was up graded I had a very hard time getting registered so was absent for a bit. But every thing seems to be working O..K. now. Had hoped to be at the market faire at Ft. Frederick but this was canceled. The group we camp with has been sorta doing a virtual rondy been fun but not like being there. Hopefully this thing will let up, we discussed having a gathering when this occurs. Also there is scheduled a first time event at Ft. Loudon Pa. this coming summer if this happens we will attend. Stay healthy and help others if you are able.

Thank you fellers.
I am ok thank you.
There are many suffering far worse than me at the moment.

Not set alight a charge for what seems ages now. My short Bess has been made ready for about two weeks now but we have not got out yet.
The year is hurtling by isn't it.
Sincere best wishes to all.

B.

I think it's the difference in time zones that makes Brit hard to find.
Thanks to the ongoing bug my sleep schedule is all asunder, so we been keeping unusual hours.
Stay well, my friend.

Back