• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Help....needing some .50 ca. Maxi balls

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I got an urge to try out some .50 caliber maxi's in one of my rifles, and don't have a mold anymore. I gave away a bunch of my molds, as I don't do much casting anymore and I guess I gave away that mold too. I was looking at purchasing another mold...but darn it I would probably only use it once and throw it in a drawer again. I was wondering if someone had a mold and I could get them to cast up 50 or 60 bullets for me, as that would probably last me the rest of my life. If someone is willing, please pm me as to what it would take on my end.
Thanks....

Stony:

I can make that happen for you. I cast all the time, and I have a 50 Maxi mold (and a 32, 36, 45, etc.)

Send my your address in a private message and I will figure out the details.

ADK Bigfoot

If you are still looking let me know, I mold .50 Lee REALs in two weights and a TC Maxi. I don't remember the weights off hand but can go check if you need to know.

Thanks a lot guys...I have some headed my way already....ADK Bigfoot jumped right in and is a really good guy to help an old fella out !

Stony:

I can make that happen for you. I cast all the time, and I have a 50 Maxi mold (and a 32, 36, 45, etc.)

Send my your address in a private message and I will figure out the details.

ADK Bigfoot
Hi, Bill Transue from Indian Head, MD. I'm new to this forum and looking to buy a .50 cal round mold and a .50 maxi mold - do you know anyone who is looking to sell these? Thank you,

Bill

Bill:

Let me see if I have two maxi molds and/or a spare .490.

I don't have a spare Maxi mold in .50. I found a new old stock unused Lyman DC .490, box is slightly tattered. I would let it go for $75 plus USPS flat rate box.

I also found a used Lee single cavity .490 rb mold ing food usable condition. It's a $20 mold at best, but would need a flat rate box to ship it. Or both for $100 shipped!!!

Please advise. I can also cast you some .50 maxis if you get desperate.Stony Broke loved the ones I made him.

ADK Bigfoot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back