• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Loneowl - New to the group

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom7bike

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello Muzzlestuffers from Buckeye, AZ. About 20 years ago I stopped shooting due to kid activities. Picked up the sport again 6 months ago. Having a ball shooting, and spending lots of money on black powder. I only wish more young people were involved to keep it growing and active. Anyway, I look forward to enjoying the forum.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Living down in Buckeye, maybe you already know about it but if you don't, don't forget to check out Thunderbird Cartridge Company, @ 7215 West Southern Ave, Laveen, Az.
They are about the only place in the state that carries real black powder for sale. Call them at 602-237-3823 to let them know your coming so they can get the powder you want to buy out of the storage area. Also, there are times during the year when they close for several weeks when they know that sales will be weak during the hot part of summer so your phone call will let you know if they are going to be open or closed.

Again, welcome to the group. We've got a lot of people here and they can answer any question about muzzle loading that you might have. :)

Back