• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lost Part - Lyman GPR Build

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azsixshooter

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I have no idea how I misplaced it, but I can't find a piece to the GPR build I've been working on very slowly for about a year now.

I've been trying to be careful to keep everything together but somehow I lost the part that the breech plug hooks into. It has a tang that screws to the back of the wrist.

I looked on Lyman's site under replacement parts but couldn't find it. I was just hoping someone might know the name of the part and if it is something that is easily available or am I going i have to write directly to Lyman to inquire about getting a new one.

It makes me sick that I misplaced it because I already had it filed, sanded and polished and ready to be browned. I'm sure as soon as I get a new one I'll find it.

Thanks for any help, have a great day.

Steve

I have no idea how I misplaced it, but I can't find a piece to the GPR build I've been working on very slowly for about a year now.

I've been trying to be careful to keep everything together but somehow I lost the part that the breech plug hooks into. It has a tang that screws to the back of the wrist.

I looked on Lyman's site under replacement parts but couldn't find it. I was just hoping someone might know the name of the part and if it is something that is easily available or am I going i have to write directly to Lyman to inquire about getting a new one.

It makes me sick that I misplaced it because I already had it filed, sanded and polished and ready to be browned. I'm sure as soon as I get a new one I'll find it.

Thanks for any help, have a great day.

Steve
As soon as you get a new one you will find the old one!

Latest posts

Back