• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Think I did good.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bang

54 Cal.
Reaction score
All this for 200
1549995932552-1160057436.jpg

You got yourself a heck of a deal. Even the sale prices for Remingtons are usually higher than the 200. Plus I was surprised how much those flasks cost these days and the leather looks good. Don't you love it when the stars align?

Jeff

I figure up all the stuff and the pistol cost around $40.
Opops meant $140 maybe $120. It was the pistol plus starter kit. At cabelas it's $319. The holster and belt are cabelas at 30 each. Pound of Pyrodex I can get for 20 but cabelas is 24and tin of primers. Totals to 405. 50% off ain't bad.

I have nothing good to say about you or the pistol! Only because every time I go to dealing I sell low and buy high. It ain’t fair! :D Now go and enjoy your stolen toy and I’ll go to the basement and grumble alone.

I have nothing good to say about you or the pistol! Only because every time I go to dealing I sell low and buy high. It ain’t fair! :D Now go and enjoy your stolen toy and I’ll guo to the basement and grumble alone.
Now, now. Don't be haten. I just lucked out. I make the rounds to pawn shops. Keep mental notes on what they have and how long it's been there. Steals are few and far between. It is easier to make deals if they remember you. Hard if you show too much interest. This just happen not to be something I needed to haggle over. I saw Fireman1 on this site selling a pietta 1858 NA. 196 plus ship. Thats not bad.

Last edited:
Back