• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

T/C Cherokee 32

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman10

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a very clean Cherokee in 32. it is a factory built gun and has the double triggers. What is a fair market value nowadays?

Very clean, let's say 90%,, 400 and up.
Really depends on location,, some areas have a lot of ML's available, some have few.

You can buy a brand new one at midsouth for 430, I know these retain a lot of their value, unfortunate for me because I've been looking, but I wouldn't pay more for a used one.

Eric D. said:
You can buy a brand new one at midsouth for 430, I know these retain a lot of their value, unfortunate for me because I've been looking, but I wouldn't pay more for a used one.

You're in error - T/C production of the Cherokee/Seneca/Patriot line halted many years ago, when their production building, with all the dedicated machinery & plans, burned to the ground.

While .45 cal Cherokee/Seneca rifles usually change hands in the $400 range, the smaller bores are quite a bit more valuable, with the .32's usually bringing 125%-150% .45 cal prices, and the .36 cal's about 200% of the .45 cal price - presuming NIB (or close) condition.

While it easy to spout numbers, the proof's in the pudding - anything is worth exactly what someone else is willing to pay for whatever, TODAY.

The best selling venue is a widely-attended online, guns-only auction (like gunbroker, gunauction,etc) - which can be surfed to find out how much another .32 Cherokee in similar condition to yours has actually sold for recently.

BTW - "opening bid", and "buy-it-now" prices are NOT values, they are only seller speculations.

Cherokees are really nice pieces and there is a steady demand for them. I have not looked lately, but the last one I saw sold was a 45 and went in the $600 range.

There are regional price variations I am sure, so your mileage may vary. Pete has the best answer so far on this!

Glenn H said:
Cherokees are really nice pieces and there is a steady demand for them.
I have not looked lately, but the last one I saw sold was a 45 and went in the $600 range.

There are regional price variations I am sure, so your mileage may vary.
Pete has the best answer so far on this!

Careful there, Glenn - You're in danger of making me a legend in my own mind..... :wink:

Back