• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

handgonne shooting.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brussels ain't even in France...you need some grits, you're getting light headed! :wink: :haha:

Wes/Tex said:
Brussels ain't even in France...

Yeah, everyone know Brussels is in Italy. :blah: :haha: I think they do actually speak French in that part of Belgium, so I guess it's close enough. :wink:

Oh yeah, I'm just having fun with ole Alden...somebody's got to give him a bad time, and I'm on duty this week! :wink: :rotf:

Don't get flemmish and I won't get maginot Wes. I know. It's a "callback" to joking around with a new guy from Belgium.

As for grits, Mom knew it was like giving your kid lead-paint chips for breakfast... Under the circumstances I guess I need to say that means she wouldn't feed them to me, or even pets.

tenngun said:
Last thread here talking about hunting with a handgonne got me wondering.... I would think a handgonne would shoot as well as any other smoothy in that barrel length. I have never shot one or seen one alive. You boys that shoot them how do they do for you?I would think it would be a learning curve to co-ordinte aiming and fireing.

Back in 2006, I held a postal shoot for members of the forum, I think the distance was 15 yards?:

t1.JPG
t2.JPG

t3.JPG
t4.JPG

t5.JPG
t6.JPG

Blasts from the past

Back