• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Replacement parts for Investarms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSR

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have an old Investarms Hawken (Model 120B) rifle, and during one of my outings to the range one of the under rib screws fell out along with the retaining spring for the ramrod. I have looked online for a domestic distributor of Investarms muzzle loading rifles,to get a replacement part without any luck.

I did contact the company via email in Italy, and they said it would cost $20 US, for replacement (a screw and ramrod spring clip) parts. But they wanted me to send $20 cash via mail to them. That didn't sound right to me, since I know that a lot of mail from overseas is stolen, especially in Italy. So I asked them for an address to a US parts supplier. They asked me to contact Dixie Gun Works. Does anyone know the correct thread is for the screw?

Anyone know of a retailer/distributor that sells Investarms BP rifles or parts in the US?

No. But i would take another screw from the other thimble or whatever to a nuts n bolts distributor (here I use copper state nuts and bolts) and they will size it out n sell a few likely for under a buck. Have done that on numerous occasions and other than sometimes having to grind one down to size it saves a box of ammo worth of my hard earned cash!

You know that went thru my mind, but for some reason, I thought that the Investarms models used metric sized screws, and Lyman, since it's an American company used the old Imperial (inch) system. :doh:

Thanks for the link.

Latest posts

Back