• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle Blast Survey #2

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I just got emailed a new survey from Muzzle Blast magazine / NMLRA. Anyone else get one? :idunno: :stir: :grin:

No. And I didn't see the first one either. However I have seen the last 2 issues of the magazine where there are several pages of talk about modern 3 gun shoots and the like. :idunno:

Nope! Like others I read muzzle blasts to read about muzzle loaders! And "three gun shoots" are fine as long as they are muzzle loaders. I have nothing against modern guns an own a few myself, but when I read muzzle blasts, I want to read about muzzle loaders! I believe we should support those that shoot modern and they in turn should support us. But I want my muzzle Blasts to have more information about muzzle loaders. :idunno: :hmm:

I let them know that I didn't agree with everything they do nor do I read or approve of every article in the magazine. I tend to read what interest me and skip the rest. I did let them know however that I would continue to be a member as long as I could afford the dues. After all they Still Do support Traditional Muzzleloading and I for one am proud to have the representation for what it's worth. The way I see it is that any organization willing to continue supporting the Traditional side of the sport is worth my supporting them. :wink: :v Others mileage may vary...Of course.

I liked the January edition:
The first half being mostly Association related and the second half having the conical article (although not my interest) and the notable antique gun article. Pistol II was ok as well. I always enjoy the history articles, so both battle articles were ok. The venison recipes were ok as well, did not care much for the big buck article mostly because he used the wrong gun at 25 yards....

Back