• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Whats guns are on YOUR wish list?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And my wishlist?

Pedersoli Enfield 1858

Ferguson Rifle

Replace my CVA Frontier .50 with a Pedersoli Tryon or a good custom traditional rifle.

Thanks for that, ChrisPer. No, I didn't make the Nationals, as I'm new to this blackpowder stuff and still trying to figure out exactly what my rifle needs to shoot well. I spoke with a Customs officer at length about importing guns and parts, and came away very confused! :shocked2: .

(I actually wanted to import a "Trapper" pistol, but the only two places I can find who will ship firearms o/s don't sell them).

I want an Early VA in all browned metal, flinter with a 40 cal swamped barrel "B" weight, with a ignition time that is so fast its impossible to flinch oh and it has to have a target hitting mechanism that ensures the ball hits center mass of the target. But thats optional

I have always wanted a Hatfield.
Low & behold I won the bid on GB for two of them. Just think two for the basic price of one. A .54 caliber Hawken and a .45 caliber Kentucky flintlock. I'm now like a kid waiting for Santa. :grin:

Awesome about those 2 Hatfields...bet your excited:)

Personally i want an antique, doesn't matter what so much asi want it to have a story behind it. Maybe a shotgun, maybe a rifle..i want scroll and decoration on it, proof of someones past affair with it. When i see the right one i'll know it. J

Only a nice ornate 54 cal. flint Lancaster. With swamped barrel, Chambers lock, brass furniture.

armakiller said:
Vearl said:
About twelve full size civil war cannons. Place them three to a side on my property.
Declare war on the United States...surrender. Then get all of the rebuilding federal funds and retire to Friendship.

Vearl
I would NEVER surrender! If you do, ya get stuck in GITMO!! They would get my cannons over my dead body! :stir: Where's the grapeshot when you need it?

been reading The Mouse That Roared too much

after a while, i'll retire and get to play with all my cool toys, to which I will add a 45x120 Sharps and a 20 guage flint smoothie.

wow- that'll make some good smoke!

I have been shooting / learning percussion based systems...with the help of folks on this forum... Love it...

My next objective would be to learn Flint Locks... I just got to convince the wife that this is a necessity and not a nice to have... :doh:

Back