• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from MD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewerbob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I've almost got everything I want in modern firearms (still need something in 7.62 NATO). With that being the case, I've been toying with the idea of getting into something black powder hence me signing up here. I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about black powder, muzzle loaders, etc. I don't even reload ammo (yet).

Anywho, I'll see if I can't find the right section to ask my silly questions about pistols.

See ya around,
Bob

Well, welcome here. Plenty to learn so pay attention. And if you're concerned about the problems of our state, I hope you are going to be in Naptown tomorrow, I will. Go early and stay late. Take care

Clovis said:
Well, welcome here. Plenty to learn so pay attention. And if you're concerned about the problems of our state, I hope you are going to be in Naptown tomorrow, I will. Go early and stay late. Take care
I would except I just started a new job 2 months ago. I've got no time off and I'm having to take off time as it is to get the wife to her doctor appointments.

BBob I understand completely, I would have gotten back to you before this but I am recovering from yesterday still, truely stunning, I am sorry you missed it. Hopefully we will cross paths some day. Take care

Back