• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the Campfire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Riegl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Just for an intro---I am long time BP shooter and not usually in to forums---but this one seems to run the gamut of my interests. I am a retired Chem Prof and I also indulge in fly-tying and fishing, I also carve Duck and Shorebird decoys as an avocation. Pistol shooting both new and old have been a 40+ year interest as well. :front:"Doc"

I will jump right in and say WELCOME HOME! Glad to have you with us. Any one that can fly their own ties deserves to be heard. :crackup: Use the forum as much as you want. We are always here to ask and answer questions. Carving ducks should give you hints at carving gunstocks! Welcome.

Pasquenel,

Welcome to the bestest Muzzleloading forum on the net! Only one thing you really need to know about this place: There ain't no such thing as strangers here - Just friends you haven't met yet!

...The Kansan...

Fishing is just starting in Montana (dry flies that is ) come on out and we will have a good time. :eek:ff:

Pasquenel,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you
with us. Lots of friendly folks and information at
this forum. Maybe you could post some pictures
of some of your carvings ?
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Pasquenel : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us. :hatsoff:
You have found the best place on the web that
purtains to Muzzleloaders. :imo:
So get comfortable and enjoy yourself, for we
are here to help you with your
journey into Muzzleloaders, and maybe you
can help us too.
Again Welcome !! Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :front: :hatsoff:

Welcome perfessor P. Now that you're here to have fun, which you will, our collective IQ will rise and yours will suffer. :blah:

Welcome home Doc, I hope you can spare a few minutes now and then to enjoy some smoke pole reading, writing & adventure. I promise that I won't come knocking on your door to borrow any cups of sugar...neighbor!

Welcome to the forum!

We have a lot in common: Even though I mainly got C's and D's in chemistry I was fortunate enough to eventually marry a chemist who likes to shoot. Also, every time I go fly fishing I manage to get my fly line tied around everything within 30 feet or so.

Lots of good stuff here! Look forward to your posts.

jack

Back