• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ello from Braska!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedOneFive

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Howdy, My name is Joe Niemeier, I'm 29 and I currently hail from western Nebraska. Born and raised in the Ozarks, I've followed money out here to the plains in order to provide for my family. Got my Beautiful wife Kasandra and 2 kids, girl is 4 boy is 6 months. We miss the hills, woods, and creeks of Missouri, but we are making the most of our adventure until a position come available elsewhere. I've always been a shooter, hunter, outdoorsman. I recently aquired a large collection from a man getting out of the rendezvous scene, I'm going to be portraying a mid 1830s fur trapper. I've owned and shot smoke poles for years, but hope to get into some shoots and see how I can do under pressure.. I'm also into knapping and all sorts of paleo skills such as traditional archery, atlatls, spears etc.. Thanks for having me and hope to learn alot!

I lived the first half of my life in Nebraska and have been in Kansas for the last many years. I've been shooting BP off and on for about 45 years. Enjoy Nebraska, it is a good place with good people.

I'm in Alliance. plan on joining Camp Clarke Raiders.. would like to setup and do a living history thing at Box butte fair maybe..

Welcome aboard!...I am about 500 miles to the southeast of your back yard on the muddy called Omaha. We have big back yards in Nebraska!

Rick :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back